Tips for a great Ankara outfit look for women in Switzerland
Here in the Swiss and Europe in overall, African designs are being highly embraced and are becoming the most wanted contemporary wear. Ankara brings in color, great quality and comfort which makes it another item you wanna add to your wardrobe.
As woman in Europe (any size, shape and age), you can mix and match different outfits and accessories to bring out the best look in you. Follow through these guidelines and see how it goes:
- Knee-length dresses are great for tall women. Short women should wear and Ankara dress below the knee, (This creates an illusion of long legs).
- High waist dress / shorts / skirt will help hide the tummy. Sounds great right?
- V-neckline is perfect for curvy women.
- If you want to create a simple style for an evening dress, combine the Ankara with a rich bright color.
- Blue shades of Ankara create a super woman kind of look, while bright red Ankara will create a self-confidence and classy look.
- For those just starting, this is for you. Just match a color of blouse with a skirt / shorts. This is the easiest style to start with.
- There is also that you who doesn’t want to show much skin. Wear a V-neck that reveals nothing much, and a long dress/ skirt and this will maintain your style and still be respectful.
HEY, DON’T FORGET! In all your mix and matches, its always a plus to add an Ankara accessory to your hand, neck, ankle e.t.c. Wondering where to get all these? Go here